Friday, June 8, 2007 CCNA 1 Final Exam Result There is two Posseblelity of Final exam test, i got this hard way .... enjoy it
CCNA 3.1 Semester 1 Final Exam Result Correct 100% (Option 1)
1. Which devices will create multiple collision domains in an Ethernet network? (Choose two.) Switch router
2. How many collision domains are shown in the diagram? Seven
3. Refer to the exhibit. The physical documentation shows a portion of the internetwork of the ABC Company. Which segments will be free of collisions? segments 3, 4, and 5
4. Refer to the exhibit. Which diagram represents the network topology that an administrator would prefer, and why would the administrator prefer it? Diagram A. It will better provide available bandwidth to the hosts.
5. After an unsuccessful ping to the local router, the technician decides to investigate the router. The technician observes that the lights and fan on the router are not operational. In which layer of the OSI model is the problem most likely occurring? Physical
6. Refer to the exhibit. How many broadcast domains are shown? Three
7. Refer to the exhibit. A network associate needs to establish an Ethernet connection between Host A and Host B. However, the distance between the two hosts is further than the cabling standards allow. Which two devices that operate at the physical layer of the OSI can be used to allow Host A and Host B to communicate? (Choose two.) hub repeater
8. Refer to the exhibit. What must be configured on Host B to allow it to communicate with the file server? (Choose three.) a unique host IP address the subnet mask for the LAN the default gateway address
9. Refer to the exhibit. Host A pings Host B. What can be concluded about the source and destination addresses contained in the communication sent by Router R5 when it forwards the ping out the Ethernet interface to Host B? (Choose two.) source MAC address: 5555.AAAA.6666 destination IP address: 192.168.10.134
10. What is the correct number of usable subnetworks and hosts for the IP network address 192.168.35.0 subnetted with a /28 mask? 14 networks / 14 hosts
11. Refer to the exhibit. The network administrator wants to create a subnet for the point-to-point connection between the two routers. Which subnetwork mask would provide enough addresses for the point-to-point link with the least number of wasted addresses? 255.255.255.252
12. Refer to the exhibit. A network technician is trying to determine the correct IP address configuration for Host A. What is a valid configuration for Host A? IP address: 192.168.100.20; Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.240; Default Gateway: 192.168.100.17
13. Two peer hosts are exchanging data using TFTP. During the current session, a datagram fails to arrive at the destination. Which statement is true regarding the retransmission of the datagram? Datagram retransmission is controlled by the application.
14. Which protocols are TCP/IP application layer protocols? (Choose two.) TFTP DNS
15. When using Category 5 UTP cable, which RJ-45 pin pairs are used to exchange data between hosts on an Ethernet network? 1 and 2; 3 and 6
16. In the exhibit, the connections between the devices are labeled A, B, C, D, and E. For each connection, what is the correct UTP cable to use? A=rollover, B=straight, C=straight, D=crossover, E=crossover
17. Which cable diagram displays the end to end pinout for a crossover cable used with Cisco devices? Cable C
18. Which subnet masks could be used when subnetting a Class B IP address? (Choose two.) 255.255.255.240 255.255.192.0
19. Which physical network topology is easy to monitor and troubleshoot, easy to add new devices to as the network expands, but subject to complete failure when a central hub or switch ceases to work? Star
20. A computer technician is asked to make a network cable. One end of the cable is pinned as a 568A and the other as a 568B. For what purposes can this cable be used? (Choose two.) to connect a switch to a switch to connect a hub to a switch
21. Refer to the exhibit. Workstation 1 pings the Fa0/1 interface of Router 1. Which MAC address will workstation 1 obtain during the ARP request for this communication? 00-08-A3-B6-CE-02
22. Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator has configured a network after subnetting the network number 192.168.0.0/28. Workstation 1 is not able to communicate with Workstation 2. What is the cause of this loss in communications? Workstation 1 is not on the same network that the Router 1 LAN interface is on.
23. Which network device creates the highest amount of latency?
24. An Ethernet host receives a frame, calculates the FCS, and compares the calculated FCS to the FCS received in the frame. The host finds that the two FCS values do not match. What action will be taken by the host? The host discards the frame.
25. A user initiates three simultaneous FTP connections from the local host to the same FTP server. Which OSI layer is responsible for establishing and managing these different FTP connections?
26. A network administrator has installed a 24 port switch and connected 10 computers with 10/100 NICs. If the NICs are operating at 100 Mbps, how much bandwidth is available for each computer to receive data?
27. Based on the graphic above, which of the following occurs as each host system comes on line in the topology? The switch adds MAC address to the bridge table as each host sends a frame.
28. Consider the networks shown in the exhibit. Host A is sending packets to host B. Which layer of the OSI model is being used when the router is making the calculated decision to determine which interface to send the packet out? Network
29. Why would a company install a switch instead of a hub when building or expanding a corporate network? A switch provides more bandwidth by sending frames only out the port to which the destination device is attached. A hub sends the frame out all ports except the source port.
30. Refer to the exhibit. The hub and the switch are operating using factory default settings. Which hosts will receive the frame if host A transmits a broadcast frame? Workstations B, C, D, E, and the router will receive the data.
31. Refer to the exhibit. What kind of Ethernet cable is represented? straight-through cable
32. The ping command can be used to test connectivity between hosts. Which OSI model layers are verified by this test? Layers 1, 2 and 3
33. A technician is testing connectivity between the devices using the ping command. Pings between Host B and Host A were successful. The technician could not ping the R3 address 172.16.3.2 from Host A. The technician issued ipconfig from Host A and saw the information displayed in the exhibit. What is the most likely problem? The default gateway of Host A is incorrect.
34. Why do vendors utilize the OSI model when designing networking products? It ensures greater compatibility and interoperability with equipment from different vendors.
35. A router determines the path to deliver a packet. What layer of the OSI model does this fact represent? Network
36. How does a switch learn the addresses of hosts connected to its ports? The switch reads the source MAC address on incoming frames and records it in CAM.
37. Refer to the exhibit. The connections in the exhibit are labeled A through E. Which of these indicate LAN links? (Choose two.) link A
38. A large company has a network that is constantly changing. The routing tables in the routers need to be adjusted to reflect the changes in the routing paths. What type of routing would the network administrator implement? dynamic routing protocols
39. A network administrator has added a new switch to the network. The new switch connects to an existing switch that is already installed. Which UTP cable correctly connects the new switch to the existing switch? crossover
40. Refer to the exhibit. A newly hired technician has a task of terminating CAT 5 UTP cables. The network administrator visually examined the cables the technician terminated. Some of the cables have connectors as shown in the exhibit. What should the network administrator explain to the technician about the cables? The cable in Graphic A will produce more crosstalk.
41. Refer to the exhibit. What is the order of the TCP/IP Protocol Data Units as data is moved as indicated through the OSI model? bits, frames, packets, segments, data
42. Refer to the exhibit. Which type of UTP cable should be used to connect Host A to Switch1? straight-through
43. Which technologies are considered to be LAN technologies? (Choose two.) Token Ring
44. Refer to the topology in the graphic. Which characteristic does this type of topology possess? Communication continues in the event of a break in any one connection.
45. Which characteristics are common to both UDP and TCP? (Choose two.) uses port numbers classified as a transport layer protocol
46. A router interface has been assigned an IP address of 172.16.192.166 with a mask of 255.255.255.248. To which subnet does the IP address belong? 172.16.192.160
47. Which type of address is 192.168.170.112/28? subnetwork address
48. What is the decimal representation of the binary number 11111000? 248
49. What are important characteristics to consider when purchasing a network interface card? (Choose two.) media used on the network system bus used on the computer
50. Which of the following statements are correct about CSMA/CD? (Choose three.) It is a media access method used in LANs. When a device needs to transmit, it checks to see if the media is available. Only one device can successfully transmit at a time.
CCNA 3.1 Semester 1 Final Exam Result Correct 100% (Option 2)
1 Which devices segment collision domains? (Choose two.) transceiver * router * switch hub media
2. Refer to the exhibit. How many collision domains are present in the topology? 3 5 6 * 7 8 9
3. Refer to the exhibit. An instructor in the network class has given the students the network diagram and asks the students to select the appropriate network devices. The goals are to provide a collision-free LAN environment and to provide Internet connectivity. What is the correct design?
Replace Box 1 with a hub and Box 2 with a router. Replace Box 1 with a router and Box 2 with a bridge. * Replace Box 1 with a Layer 2 switch and Box 2 with a router. Replace Box 1 with a router and Box 2 with a Layer 2 switch. Replace Box 1 with a bridge and Box 2 with a Layer 2 switch.
4. Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator attempts to increase the available bandwidth for workstation A by setting the NIC to full-duplex mode. After the configuration is changed, there are increased collisions and errors occurring. Why is this occurring in the network?
* The NIC is no longer detecting collisions. The switch will not support full-duplex mode. The hub will be continually producing a jam signal. The cabling will not support bidirectional transmissions.
5. Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator is testing a connectivity issue in the network. The administrator discovers that host A cannot communicate with host B, host C, or RouterA. A ping command on host A to 127.0.0.1 succeeds. The NIC link indicator on host A is illuminated. Temporarily, the administrator removes the cable from host A and uses the LAN cable from host B to connect from host A to port 1 on the switch. While using the substitute cable, host A can communicate with host C and RouterA. At which layer of the OSI model was the problem occurring?
session transport network data link * physical
6. How many broadcast domains are shown in the diagram?
* three four five six seven eight
7. A collision has occurred on an Ethernet network. Which three statements explain the CSMA/CD process? (Choose three.)
* After the jam signal, all transmission stops for a random period. When the collision is detected, the hosts stop transmission immediately. When the collision is detected, the hosts stop transmission after eight microseconds. When the backoff period expires, the hosts involved in the collision have priority to transmit. * When the backoff period expires, each host checks to see whether the networking media is idle and then attempts to transmit. * When the collision is detected, the hosts continue to transmit using a jam pattern for a short time to ensure that all hosts detect the collision.
8. Which of the following devices extend a collision domain? (Choose two.)
switch * hub bridge router * repeater
9. What should a network administrator consider when migrating to Gigabit Ethernet architecture from Fast Ethernet? (Choose three.)
* Existing NICs might need to be upgraded. * Existing switches might need to be upgraded. Existing NICs must support half-duplex mode. Existing UTP wiring must be replaced with fiber. * Existing UTP must be tested for CAT 5e compatibility. Existing network topology must support shared media.
10. Refer to the exhibit. What must be configured on Host B to allow it to communicate with the Host C? (Choose three.)
the MAC address of RTA router interface connected to Switch 1 * a unique host IP address the IP address of Switch 1 * the default gateway address the MAC address of Host C * the subnet mask for the LAN
11. Which binary number is a representation of the decimal number 248?
16. Refer to the exhibit. The internetwork in the exhibit has been assigned the IP address 172.20.0.0. What would be the appropriate subnet mask to maximize the number of networks available for future growth?
18. What are three characteristics of the TCP protocol? (Choose three.)
exchanges datagrams unreliably is used to send IP error messages * forces the retransmission of unacknowledged packets * creates a virtual session between end-user applications carries the IP address of the destination host in the TCP header * is responsible for breaking messages into segments and reassembling them at their destination
19. A network user is using the FTP protocol to transfer data from the local host to an FTP server. The local host is also using the SNMP protocol to report the system status to the network management system. Which statement describes the communication from the host?
FTP and SNMP will use the same port number. * FTP uses TCP to establish a session before any data is transferred. The UDP session will reorder the SNMP data as it is received by the network management system. The TCP protocol for the FTP transfer will use a random destination port number to the FTP server.
20. Which protocols are TCP/IP application layer protocols? (Choose two.)
UDP * FTP IP * SMTP TCP
21. Which technologies are considered to be WAN technologies? (Choose two.)
Ethernet * DSL Token Ring * Frame Relay FDDI
22. Refer to the exhibit. What is the order of the TCP/IP Protocol Data Units as data is moved as indicated through the OSI model?
23. Refer to the exhibit. A newly hired technician has a task of terminating CAT 5 UTP cables. The network administrator visually examined the cables the technician terminated. Some of the cables have connectors as shown in the exhibit. What should the network administrator explain to the technician about the cables?
Both cables are acceptable. * The cable in Graphic A will produce more crosstalk. The cable in Graphic A should be used in the more critical network segments. The cable in Graphic A is preferred because it will be easier to crimp the connector.
24. Refer to the exhibit. Which type of UTP cable should be used to connect Switch1 to Switch2? rollover console * crossover straight-through
25. When using Category 5 UTP cable, which RJ-45 pin pairs are used to exchange data between hosts on an Ethernet network?
1 and 2; 4 and 5 * 1 and 2; 3 and 6 3 and 6; 7 and 8 4 and 5; 7 and 8
26. Refer to the exhibit. Which type of cabling should be used at each of the connection points shown? A-crossoverB- straight-throughC-straight-throughD-fiberE-straight-through A-crossoverB-crossoverC-straight-throughD-fiberE-crossover * A-straight-throughB-crossoverC-straight-throughD-fiberE-straight-through A-fiberB-crossoverC-straight-throughD-crossoverE-straight-through A-straight-throughB-crossoverC-crossoverD-fiberE-straight-through A-crossoverB-crossoverC-straight-throughD-fiberE-straight-through
27. Refer to the exhibit. What type of cable connects the two routers together without any intermediary device?
console rollover * crossover straight-through
28. Which cable diagram displays the end to end pinout for a console cable used with Cisco devices?
Cable A * Cable B Cable C Cable D
29. Which subnet masks would be valid for a subnetted Class B address? (Choose two.)
30. What type of routing is it when the network administrator manually configures a route?
* static dynamic interior exterior
31. Which statement describes a star topology?
Each host in the network is connected to a backbone cable that is terminated at both ends. * Each host is connected to a hub or switch, either of which acts as a central point for all network connections. Each host is directly connected to two other hosts to form a long chain of hosts. Each host has a connection to all other hosts in the network.
32. Refer to the exhibit. The connections in the exhibit are labeled A through E. Which of these indicate WAN links? (Choose three.)
link A * link B * link C * link D link E
33. A technician needs to connect a FastEthernet port from a router to a FastEthernet port on a switch. The graphic shows the RJ-45 cable ends for a patch cable. What result can be expected if this cable is used for the link?
* The cable will be able to pass traffic between the devices. The cable has reversed-pairs, which will degrade the signal quality. The cable has split-pairs, which will increase crosstalk and create an unreliable link. The cable has all the wires reversed, which will prevent the link lights from indicating that there is link.
34. Refer to the received frame in the exhibit. In what two ways is the information from the received frame used by a switch? (Choose two.)
192.168.10.5 is used to create an ARP request. 192.168.10.5 is used to build the forwarding table. 1234.5678.1abc is stripped from the frame header. * 192.168.10.11 is left intact as the frame is forwarded. The switch compares 192.168.10.11 to the addresses in the routing table to make the forwarding decision. * To make the forwarding decision, the switch looks in its switch table for address aaaa.bbbb.cccc.
35. Which layer of the OSI model defines the process of adding the source and destination IP address to a data packet?
transport * network data link physical
36. Refer to the exhibit. Workstation 1 pings the Fa0/1 interface of Router 1. Which MAC address will workstation 1 obtain during the ARP request for this communication?
37. Refer to the exhibit. What device does Device X represent in the graphic to allow PC1 to ping PC4?
hub * router bridge access point Layer 2 switch
38. When the receiving workstation detects an error in the data it has received, it does not acknowledge receipt of the data. The source workstation retransmits the unacknowledged data. Which layer of the OSI model supports this process of retransmission?
network application session * transport
39. A company has the following addressing scheme requirements: -currently has 25 subnets -uses a Class B IP address -has a maximum of 300 computers on any network segment -needs to leave the fewest unused addresses in each subnetWhat subnet mask is appropriate to use in this company?
40. What can be verified by successfully pinging the reserved loopback address on a host?
Connectivity exists between two hosts on the LAN. * The TCP/IP stack of the local host is installed correctly. A connection exists between a host and the default gateway. The route a packet takes from the local host to a remote host is valid.
41. Refer to the exhibit. A company needs to attach workstation E at a point 150 meters from an existing hub. What device should be placed at location D to allow the new host to connect to the network with the least amount of latency?
router switch bridge * repeater
42. Refer to the exhibit. Which type of Category 5 cable is used to make an Ethernet connection between Host A and Host B?
43. A simplified CAM table for Switch1 is shown in the exhibit. If host A sends a frame with a destination MAC address of 66C, how does the switch process this frame?
The switch drops the frame. The switch sends the frame out port 3. The switch sends the frame out ports 1, 2, and 4. * The switch sends the frame out ports 2, 3, and 4. The switch sends the frame out ports 1, 2, 3, and 4.
44. Which of the following increases the potential for a collision to occur?
the use of an active hub instead of an intelligent hub the use of an intelligent hub instead of an active hub a reduction in the number of devices attached to the hub * an increase in the number of devices attached to the hub 2 points for Option 4
45. Refer to the exhibit. Host A has been added to the network. However, host A cannot communicate with the server B or the Internet. All cables have been tested and are functioning to standards. At which layer of the OSI model is this problem occurring?
Layer 1 Layer 2 * Layer 3 Layer 4
46. A workstation is browsing a web server. What will be the partial contents of the segment sent from the workstation to the web server?
47. Refer to the exhibit. What is the purpose of the highlighted address?
* It allows the NIC to communicate with other devices on the same network. It identifies which part of the IP address is to be considered the network portion. It provides an address to which all packets that do not have a specific route are sent. It uniquely identifies the NIC to the free token that is passed on the Ethernet network.
48. Refer to the exhibit. Host A is being manually configured for connectivity to the LAN. Which two addressing scheme combinations are possible configurations that can be applied to the host for connectivity? (Choose two.)
New anti-islam Dutch cartoon movie shows Muhammad sexually assaulting 8-year old girl Aicha
Iranian-born Ehsan Jami, former Labour Party politician and founder of the Committee of ex-Muslims, has announced he will publish an Islam-critic cartoon movie called "The Life of Muhammad". Ehsan Jami decided to reject Islam after the 9/11 terror attacks. Since then he has defended the right of religious freedom, with the usual consequences: Ehsan Jami, the committee's founder, who rejected Islam after the attack on the twin towers in 2001, has become the most talked-about public figure in the Netherlands. He has been forced into hiding after a series of death threats and a recent attack. The threats are taken seriously after the murder in 2002 of Pim Fortuyn, an antiimmigration politician, and in 2004 of Theo Van Gogh, an antiIslam film-maker. His cartoon film, expected to be released on the 20th of April, is apparently even more controversial than the dreaded Muhammad cartoons: Former Dutch Labour Party politician Ehsan Jami, the founder of the Committee of ex-Muslims, has announced that he is producing an anti-Islamic cartoon called The Life of Muhammad which will be released on the 20th of April. The film will show a sexually aroused Prophet Muhammad with his nine-year-old wife Aisha. And to the courts they go (give'em credit, at least that's a civilized reaction): Members of the Muslims and government contact organisation, CMO, who have viewed a section of the film, say they will go to court in an attempt to have The Life of Muhammad banned. The organisation has described the The Life of Muhammad as totally unacceptable and extremely offensive. Offensive for Muslims, not for non-Muslims. I'd like to see that movie. I consider I have a right to get an opportunity to understand Ehsan Jami's point of view of the founder the Religion of Peace. "If all printers were determined not to print anything till they were sure it would offend nobody, there would be very little printed." Benjamin FRANKLIN Exit question: Will he ever be able to broadcast it? Update: The Dutch PM is going to be busy writing letters for the next couple of months: Dutch Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende has written a letter to Indonesia's largest Muslim organisation, Nahdlatul Ulama (NU) in which he says that the views presented in the anti-Qur'an film of populist leader Geert Wilders do not represent those of the Dutch government. Mr Balkenende says the Dutch authorities cannot ban the film since it has never been broadcast. However the Justice Ministry will take steps once the film has been released if there are valid reasons to do so. Update: Via Expatica: Netwerk showed a drawing from the film, which is entitled The Life of Mohammed. The drawing shows the prophet Mohammed in the company of his 9-year-old wife Aisa. The prophet is on his way to a mosque to deflower his bride. Screenshot of the drawing from the cartoon movie (via Netwerk.tv news, see the link below):
The Dutch PM is going to be busy writing letters for the next couple of months: Dutch Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende has written a letter to Indonesia's largest Muslim organisation, Nahdlatul Ulama (NU) in which he says that the views presented in the anti-Qur'an film of populist leader Geert Wilders do not represent those of the Dutch government.
The Quran is characterized by a unique phenomenon never found in any human authored book. Every element of the Quran is mathematically composed - the suras, the verses, the words, the number of certain letters, the number of words from the same root, the number and variety of divine names, the unique spelling of certai words, the absence or deliberate alteration of certain letters within certain words, and many other elements of the Quran besides its content. There are two major facets of the Quran's mathematical system: (1) The mathematical literary composition, and (2) The mathematical structure involving the numbers of suras and verses. Because of this comprehensive mathematical coding, the slightest distortion of the Quran's text or physical arrangement is immediately exposed.
SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND IMPOSSIBLE TO IMITATE
For the first time in history we have a scripture with built-in proof of divine authorship - a superhuman mathematical composition. Any reader of this book can easily verify the Quran's mathematical miracle. The word "God" (Allah) is written in bold capital letters throughout the text. The cumulative frequency of occurrence of the word "God" is noted at the bottom of each page in the left hand corner. The number in the right hand corner is the cumulative total of the numbers for verses containing the word "God." The last page of the text, Page 372, shows that the total occurrence of the word "God" is 2698, or 19x142. The total sum of verse numbers for all verses containing the word "God" is 118123, also a multiple of 19 (118123 = 19x6217). Nineteen is the common denominator throughout the Quran's mathematical system.This phenomenon alone suffices as incontrovertible proof that the Quran is God's message to the world. No human being(s) could have kept track of 2698 occurrences of the word "God," and the numbers of verses where they occur. This is especially impossible in view of (1)the age of ignorance during which the Quran was revealed, and (2)the fact that the suras and verses were widely separated in time and place of revelation. The chronological order of revelation was vastly different from the final format (Appendix 23). However, the Quran's mathematical system is not limited to the word "God;" it isextremely vast, extremely intricate, and totally comprehensive.
THE SIMPLE FACTS
Like the Quran itself, the Quran's mathematical coding ranges from the very simple, to the very complex. The Simple Facts are those observations that can be ascertained without using any tools. The complex facts require the assistance of a calculator or a computer. The following facts do not require any tools to be verified, but please remember they all refer to the original Arabic text:The first verse (1:1),known as "Basmalah," consists of 19 letters. 2. The Quran consists of 114 suras, which is ..............19 x 6. 3. The total number of verses in the Quran is 6346, or ....19 x 334. [6234 numbered verses & 112 un-numbered verses (Basmalahs) 6234+112 = 6346] Note that 6+3+4+6 =.......19. 4. The Basmalah occurs 114 times, despite its conspicuous absence from Sura 9 (it occurs twice in Sura 27) & 114= 19x6. 5. From the missing Basmalah of Sura 9 to the extra Basmalah of Sura 27, there are precisely ...............19 suras. 6. It follows that the total of the sura numbers from 9 to 27 (9+10+11+12+...+26+27) is 342, or .............19 x 18. 7. This total (342) also equals the number of words between the two Basmalahs of Sura 27, and 342 = ........19 x 18. 8. The famous first revelation (96:1-5) consists of .......19 words. 9. This 19-worded first revelation consists of 76 letters .19 x 4. 10. Sura 96, first in the chronological sequence, consists of .....................................................19 verses. 11. This first chronological sura is placed atop the last ..19 suras. 12. Sura 96 consists of 304 Arabic letters, and 304 equals .19 x 16. 13. The last revelation (Sura 110) consists of ............19 words. 14. The first verse of the last revelation (110:1) consists of ....................................................19 letters. 15. 14 different Arabic letters, form 14 different sets of "Quranic Initials" (such as A.L.M. of 2:1), and prefix 29 suras. These numbers add up to 14+14+29 = 57 = ......19 x 3. 16. The total of the 29 sura numbers where the Quranic Initials occur is 2+3+7+...+50+68 = 822, and 822+14 (14 sets of initials) equals 836, or ................. 19 x 44. 17. Between the first initialed sura (Sura 2) and the last initialed sura (Sura 68) there are 38 un-initialed suras 19 x 2. 18. Between the first and last initialed sura there are ....19 sets of alternating "initialed" and "un-initialed" suras. 19. The Quran mentions 30 different numbers: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 19, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 99, 100, 200, 300, 1000, 2000, 3000, 5000, 50,000, & 100,000. The sum of these numbers is 162146, which equals 19x8534.
It is longtime France has dominated the islands of Comoros, and we did not have true patriots to stand fame and say in louder voice that “FRANCE GET OUT COMOROS ISLANDS”. Today that we are having true citizens who understand your ideology we cannot allow you to continue maltreating our dear country. Get out!! this what we can tell you for now but soon we shall use force to show you that we are fade up with what you are doing in Comoros islands. You have never being our friend, actually you have violated the agreement you made with Comoros islands when you were coming to occupy it. History is our witness! When you were coming to Comoros islands in 1841 you had promised to not do the following: Not build churches in Comoros islands thus to respect the Islamic religion which was already in introduced in Comoros islands as earlier as in the fourth century by the Middle Eastern merchants. And it had gained in popularity, thus large mosques were constructed and the islands were not processing any church by then. Not to teach your religion (Christianity) in Comoros islands, so far many Christian schools the so called missionaries exist in Comoros, we can have like Mission Catholique in Moroni the capital city and others. To not wed a Comorian woman, today you are getting married with the Muslim ladies of Comoros. Therefore you have dishonored all the agreement between you and Comoros islands, so you should leave us in harmony. You have killed all our presidents starting in August 3, 1975, through your “Dog of two legs” Bob Denard, with clandestine support from Jacques Foccart, removed President Ahmed Abdullah from office in an armed coup. Up to now you are still looking for ways of destroying our country, look what is happening in Anjouan. We had a cow that produces milk, now that you came, you have taken about one-third of the land for export crops for your own interest after your annexation, and you have converted Mayotte into a sugar plantation colony. The other islands were soon transformed as well, and the major crops of ylang-ylang, vanilla, coffee, cocoa, and sisal were introduced this was all ways of milking our cow. Not only that but also you cut off one of its legs you left it with only three and here you are claiming that you are feeding it. So we are now telling you that we have known you that you are not our friend you are a hypocrite .so please leave as alone and get out from our country. We have now understood what the late Ali Soilihi the former president of Comoros has taught us about you, you are the first enemy of Comoros and whoever (Comorian) believing that he cannot survive without France. We don't need your poisoned assistance “MGALA WA JOULWA KAOUSSIKI CHINTROU”. Furthermore we are warning the “BLACK FRENCH” these are the Comorian people used by France as weapons to destroy our country that we are going to declare a war against you in the nearby future. Therefore we are calling upon all our Muslim brothers and sisters in the world to come and join this movement to fight against this enemy for the success of our dear country. And if you are refusing to get out of our country we are going to declare a jihad against you, so brothers you should get ready for it.
Vander Hoven Un psychologue hollandais, a annoncé sa nouvelle découverte au sujet de l'effet de lire le coran et de répéter le mot ALLAH sur des patients et sur des personnes normales. Le professeur hollandais confirme sa d écouverte avec des études et recherche appliquée sur beaucoup de patients pendant trois ans. Certains de ses patients étaient des non-Musulmans, d'autres ne parlent pas arabe et ont été formés pour prononcer le mot 'ALLAH' clairement ; le résultat était grand, en particulier sur ceux qui souffrent du découragement et de la tension.
Al Watan, un quotidien Saoudien a signalé que le psychologue a été cité pour dire que les musulmans qui peuvent lire l'arabe et qui ont lu le Coran régulièrement pourrait se protéger contre les maladies psychologiques. Le psychologue a expliqué comment chaque lettre dans le mot 'ALLAH' affecte curativement des maladies psychologiques. Il a précisé dans sa recherche que prononcer la première lettre dans le mot 'ALLAH' qui est la lettre (a), libèrele système respiratoire, commande la respiration.
Il a ajouté à cela que prononçant la consonne (L) de la manière arabe, avec la langue touchant légèrement la partie supérieure de la mâchoire produisant une pause courte et en répétant alors lamême chose faites une pause constamment, détend l'aspiration. En outre, prononcer la dernière lettre qui est la lettre (h) fait un contact entre les poumons et le coeur et alternativement des battements du coeur. Ce qui est passionnant dans l'étude est que ce psychologue est non-Musulman, mais intéressé par les sciences islamiques et en recherchant les secrets du Coran.
Allah, le grand et glorieux dit ' nous leur montrerons nos signes dans l'univers et à travers eux mêmes, jusqu'à ce que cela se manifeste (rappelez-vous que dans notre Douaa) ALLAHOU AKBAR : Allah est grand.
Pendant les 60 secondes suivantes, arrêtez-vous quoi que vous fassiez, et saisissez cette occasion. (C'est seulement 1 minute) tout ce que vous devez faire est le suivant : Faites 'une prière' pour la personne qui vous a envoyé ce message. Après, vous envoyez ce message à vos amis. Dans un moment, beaucoup de personnes auront prié pour vous et vous auriez obtenu un bon nombre de gens priant pour d'autres. Après, arrêtez vous et pensez et appréciez la puissance d'Allah dans votre vie, et croyez moi ceci est agréable à ALLAH. Si vous ne trouvez pas une honte à faire ceci, suivez les instructions.
Allah a dit, 'si vous avez honte de moi, j'aurai honte de vous.' Si vous n'avez pas honte, envoyez ce message... seulement si vous y croyez. 'oui, j'aime Allah. Allah est ma fontaine de vie et mon sauveur. A llah me garde jour et nuit . Sans Allah, je ne suis personne. Mais avec Allah, je peux faire tout. Allah est ma force.'